The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. --Ayn Rand

10.8.06

McBreakfasts

Last night was date #3 with MM, and I was very pleased, even though I paid for dinner. Shouldn't he be paying for dinner so that he can date a 20 year old? Hmm.

We ended up at a restaurant called Cheebos, then eventually back to his place for a movie, after which he asked me to spend the night. I did, of course, but I think I ended up getting about a whole three or four hours of sleep (details omitted in the name of decency) before I rushed home at 5am to get ready for work. I

I got home a few minutes early, so I hop onto my computer. My GAIM (a better version of AIM) showed that JT had been online recently. My away message said, "Date #3." A little blue light turned on in my head, and a frown etched into my face. He must have seen it.

I feel bad because I would much rather date JT, but he is convinced the age gap is going to be an issue. Is it horrible to date someone else, when I'm not so secretly hoping that JT will swoop? Probably. Probably=yes. I need to proposition him one more time, explain the situation, then deal with it.

Also, an old friend who was mysteriously awake (did he come home from a late night escapade, too?) invited me out for breakfast. Instead I scarfed a McMuffin looking think (with bacon, mmm) in the SBC cafeteria. I was wholly satisfied.

Right now I am a zombie. I might just die at the gym today... in two hours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JT had his chance - but maybe this'll mess with his head and set him on the drew path

10.8.06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home