The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. --Ayn Rand

22.8.07

Job, part 2

I was offered a job as a technical writer. The pay is much better than I could get translating, and almost as good as if I was teaching English. Unlike teaching English, it's also a useful skill--something I wouldn't mind putting on a resume.

Just to put a kink in my plans, I'm sure, Fair Isaac finally responded to my May 28 application. They apologized for never sending my resume into the correct person, which means that I never actually applied. Hopefully I will know what is going on within a month. A large part of me wants to be rejected so I can stay right here in Beijing.

But, if Fair Isaac does hire me, I will move back to the US. More specifically, San Rafael, CA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home