The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. --Ayn Rand

12.4.08

Crossroads

I feel my life is approaching an important choice.

One week ago, while flying to Fukuoka, I had the feeling I was braving a cliff. I knew I would survive, but the path I take down will decide the rest of my life.

A moment ago I finished watching, Into the Wild. Ignoring the infrequent God references, it is an inspirational movie beyond my ability to explain. Some wonderful words of wisdom clash with the conclusion of the film, but I am still touched. "It is incorrect to think that human relationships are the only source of happiness."

In one week I leave for a vacation in Europe. Somehow this will be a factor. Something is going to happen--something needs to happen.

I feel like I may cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home