The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. --Ayn Rand

4.12.07

Truth and Lies

Last Thursday I did something I've never done before. A visiting German expressed interest in meeting, so we went out for food, then he asked if I wanted to hang out in his hotel room. Him being a rather well built bottom, I was intrigued.

One movement later and our clothes were off. I was surprised by how clean he was. As soon as everything was over with we immediately tidied up. Cleaning is my second favorite sexual activity.

On a side note, I still consider myself sexually inexperienced, regardless of how sketchy one or two circumstances have been. I'd need to do a lot more than sleep with a German to make up for a life of prudishness. Sometime I'll tell the Maltese--not about the German, but about the prudishness.

Speaking of Maltese...

I told my Minnesotan friend I am kind of dating a man from Malta. He is fine with it, although I suspect when push comes to grind he's going to feel guilty. Without an exclusive definition from the Maltese, I will not conform to couple rules.

Does, "Wait for me," constitute a request for exclusivity?

1 Comments:

Blogger sammy said...

yes it does

18.12.07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home