The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. --Ayn Rand

18.11.07

I'm starving

TB is back! Plus, he's planning to stay for another six months. As a result, we have decided to pool our incomes and rent out a Barbie Dream House somewhere in Beijing. I have my heart stuck on four rooms minimum.

This, along with an entire weekend spent with the Maltese, has made Drew a happy boy. Although, I think he is too sweet to handle my heartless core. We shall see.

In other news, because I cannot healthily switch to caloric restriction with the food in Beijing, I've decided to test out fasting! I'm not quite sure I can handle it, though. Today I am trying a half-fast. I ate breakfast--a peanut butter sandwich--and then had a half-orange snack at noon. It is now 2pm and I want to eat my coworkers. If I can make it without dinner tonight, I will institute a bimonthly fasting routine.

I'm such a freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home