The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. --Ayn Rand

8.11.07

I've got a date!

After I get off work and hit the gym I am meeting a cute shortish Italian boy for dinner and drinks. I think he's cute enough, and the best part is his English is terrible, so we will be communicating in Chinese. Hopefully we enjoy chatting with each other on a middle-school level. I'm not sure if this counts as a real date, but I sure hope so. I'm absolutely starved for attention and physical comfort.

So much so that I have been trying to sway former cuddle-buddy (and twice fuck buddy) into being interested in me. Not that I'm doing anything special--just trying to hang out a bit. As a result I become absolutely disgruntled because his idea of hanging out a lot is saying hi once a week. That's not going to get me anywhere or anything!

I've got a lot riding on this. I'm even going to go pre-drinking at TB's because he is gone and my place is small, dirty, and not so attractive. Besides, he'd be happy if his place got some action while he was away.

Yes...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How did it go?!?!

8.11.07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home