The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. --Ayn Rand

24.10.07

Ennui

Our trip has been extended until Saturday morning. I only brought clothes for four days. Starting tomorrow I’m going to look as uncouth as the tank-top and dress shoes wearing typical Chinese. Maybe not that bad.

The last few days I began to feel myself getting more and more boring. It is as though the more I concentrate on my new job, the less I can see myself pursuing one of my previous hobbies. All I see myself doing is going to the gym and sipping coffee while reading the news on my laptop. No ballroom, no rowing, no computer programming, no entrepreneurial stuff, no salt water aquarium, no learning another language, no anything.

I need a hobby... and fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home