The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. --Ayn Rand

26.7.06

Tuesday night frustrations

This is a south park rendition of me waiting for the bus, minus the poor people and grime. If only there was snow at my bus stop.

Also, this is the third time I've written this post. The browser keeps freezing. Let me go into super mode before it happens again.

I went out dancing at Mickey's last night. It was horrible. Lots of ugly people, too shy to dance with attractive people (I thought alcohol was supposed to fix that), and Gabby's brother and his girlfriend looked like they didn't want to be there the whole night. At least it was free. And, there was a hot go-go boy (although I refuse to give anything but compliments to attractive people).

I got to my apartment at 2am to find my roommates friend sleeping on the couch. This wouldn't bother me if I had wireless, but as a result my computer was mere feet from his bland sleeping face. No random IMs for me. Not even this morning! That's when I get most of my funny conversations in. :: grumph ::

UPS tells me my shame should arrive tomorrow. JT is still entertaining hot model friend, and I'm in need of some physical comfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home