The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. --Ayn Rand

14.7.06

Fin!

Why didn't I go clubbing? I got three calls asking if I was going out last night. Three: Cuddle Buddy, Random Guy, and G.B., the person I was rude to, got pissed off, then seemed to calmn down a little after I left an apologetic phone message. Also, Gabby ran into my old friend's boyfriend, who he met at my Spring break party. The image I am getting is that it was tons of fun.

What did I do? I met up with the older man to cuddle again. He got a rash again. We believe he's allergic to me. This hasn't happened before. I can't handle it, so I'm just going to find a younger, more attractive cuddle buddy with a properly functioning immune system. It also looks funny when I bring a guy home in front of my roommates, only to have to shuffle him out of my room 45 minutes later. I don't want them thinking I brought him over for a quick fuck. Shit, I would have at least made it last longer.

My image? Tarnished? Yep. Still working on that date.

Oh, happy Bastille Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home