The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. --Ayn Rand

28.7.06

Most men are unaware that they're evil


Instead of clubbing I went cuddling.

JT: "I hoped you'd be available tonight."

It was nice, but I didn't sleep much. We progressed to naked cuddling... so I was distracted the whole night. It was an evil thing to do because I didn't get any sleep. Besides that, since our relationship is "platonic," the next morning I was very tense. Oh, so tense. Evil.

Obviously I'm very open to evil.

Hmm...

Fun quotes: Evil men as told by the Bible, after the jump



2 Timothy

3:1 But know this, that in the last days, grievous times will come.
3:2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful,arrogant, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3:3 without natural affection, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, no lovers of good,
3:4 traitors, headstrong, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God;
3:5 holding a form of godliness, but having denied the power thereof.

Doesn't that sound awesome? Ayn Rand would totally love this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home